Friday, January 15, 2010

"I wonder if I can solo that charm aug quest in HoS"

Every journey begins with a first step. In this case, the first step happened to be the first thing messaged to me after I hit the button to make my very first blog post. I am Tulisin, I play EverQuest (kudos if you could somehow glean that from the title of the post), along with many many other games. Sometimes I'll have a musing, whether it be about EQ, MMOs, gaming, or the technology industry in general. Instead of copy/pasting each rant/brilliant scheme/annoying complaint to each and every person I try to strike up a conversation with, I've decided to simply compile them there and pass out links. Less ear-bleeding, less finger strain, more good times for everyone.

Anywho, this site is particularly sparse, and my first order of business is going to be to fill it with sweet, sweet content and maybe spruce up the template a bit.

2 comments:

  1. An EQ blogger! Not very often I find a blog with a focus on the game, very cool. I'll look forward to having something besides the forums to read about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soloing Valthon's Memory Shard SUCKED as a cleric.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete